…picturesquely set on the edge of woodland,
yet within a 5 minute walk to the centre of Holt…
Hill Cottage is a charming detached Old Drovers’ cottage, picturesquely set on the edge of woodland, yet within a five minute walk to the centre of Holt; a Georgian North Norfolk market town, renowned for its fine shops, galleries, cafes and restaurants.
The cottage is tucked around the corner, at the bottom of a no-through road, and ideally secluded with the garden adjoining onto common land. An iron gate will lead you into a flint walled garden and up a gravel path to the front door.
The property has been imaginatively renovated, stripping it back to its original features to ensure the beautiful beams are no longer hidden behind plasterboard and the character of the original walls restored.
- One bedroom detached flint cottage filled with character and charm
- Peaceful large garden surrounded by a flint wall
- Overlooks woods and common land
- 5 minute walk to the centre of Holt
- Sitting room with beamed ceiling and wood burning stove
- A beamed and vaulted en-suite bedroom
- A luxury king-sized bed, crisp cotton sheets with duck down duvet and pillows
- All bed linen and towels supplied
- En-suite bathroom with freestanding bath.
- Fully equipped hand crafted kitchen with washing machine and dishwasher
- Garden terrace with table and chairs
- This cottage is unsuitable for babies over 6 months and children.
- One well behaved dog is welcome